Image Map

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Crystal Peak

view from Crystal peak
 
We took a quick little trip to California last weekend up to Crystal Peak with my in-laws. Of course all I have are crappy phone pictures, but my camera is being all weird. I think I most of pushed some weird setting on it, and now I can't get it back to how it used to be. Booo! Anyway, I know you don't want to hear about my lame attempts at doing manual settings on my measly point and shoot.
 
 
 
It was absolutely freezing, and I was wearing I believe 5 layers. The hunt for crystals was so worth the crazy temperatures up there. Basically we just walked around and sifted through piles and piles of sand/rock until we found a crystal or quartz. There were tons of tiny little crystals, and Mr. Awesome kept picking them up. Every time he found them, I'd say, "We are going to be billionaires!"
 
I absolutely love that here on the West Coast there are things like this to do. Absolutely free, and you could technically spend all day just digging around.
 



See that big crystal? Yup, I found it just hanging out in the wide open.
Ya... We are definitely going to be billionaires!

No comments:

Post a Comment