Image Map

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Not much.

SO much going on...
Maybe there is much too to write about, I just don't know how to put it into long flowing sentences. Perhaps, I'll try short sentences in a list?
(sorry for the lack of photos in this post. Maybe I'll throw a cute one in of my cat or my hubbahubbahothusband.)

  • We are still looking for an apartment in Reno.
  • We paid off one of our big bills. Three down! one more to go. Our bills were the main reason we moved to Cali in the first place.
  • I'm learning how to cook.
  • My business with my gal pal, Abbe, just launched it's etsy page. You can look at that here.
oh look a picture.

  • I haven't been feeling very well lately, but I can't tell if it's because I'm depressed or sick.
  • I keep getting excited thinking I may be pregnant, but then I have to pipe that pregnant wannabe crazy lady in my head down!
  • I keep doing this weird thing with my cat when she's sleeping. I whistle to make sure she's alive. She's really good at looking dead, and it straight up FREAKS ME OUT!


  • I've been falling more and more in love with this studly man.

                                 


  • I've neither gained or lost weight. I'm taking that as good...
That's about it. I am going to apologize for my lack of posts in the next few months now because.. We will be in the process of moving, buying a car, maybe possibly going to see more doctors about getting pregnant, and just in general a lot of LIFE is happening right now. So, ya.

OH! I wanted to thank everyone who has been commenting or emailing back when I comment because you have no idea how much it gets me out of one of my depression funks when I get an email from one of y'all. So thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment