Image Map

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The first snow



We had our first official snow fall here in Reno. That means I can put up the holiday decorations and continue my hot cocoa/ tea drinking right? This is literally the moment I have been waiting on since the beginning of summer. There is something about snow on the mountains. Dare I call it, magical?


I absolutely cannot wait for the end of this week. There will be Thanksgiving food, family, and Christmas tree cutting. The kind where you trek through the woods to find the perfect tree and cut it down. Some may say this is just ordinary, but for this Texan girl, it is definitely not something I am used to. So, I guess you can say I am really ecstatic about it all. You know what comes with Christmas tree cutting? Decorating! Oh be still my heart.

I truly am in love with this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment