Image Map

Monday, March 17, 2014

Scary, fun, and rewarding.


 
 
Thoughts on 3/15
I know this goes through every single parents mind pretty much every time they see their child. I know what I am feeling isn't any different than those of millions upon millions of mommies, yet my feelings seem to be so heavily weighing on me. I really don't know how you have grown so much in just a month and a half. It scares me, no, more than scares me. When I think about how much you have grown, I get this empty pit of a stomach feeling. It makes me sick. You have begun to develop your personality. You make me smile daily even though I get beyond frustrated with your what seems to be endless fussing. You do this smile and giggle thing that just gets me. Its a stop me in mid sentence just to stare at you and smile kind of thing. Who knew scary could be so fun and rewarding?

No comments:

Post a Comment