Image Map

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

This season


4/20- Easter this year was very hard for me internally. I of course enjoyed the two mile stroll with my family because my family is truly what gets me through the long days. Throughout the day I couldn't stop thinking about Jesus, and the fact that I know "He is risen". I wanted to be more joyous and really recognize the momentous event. I know that I care about it, and I know that Jesus resurrecting is so important. Question is, did I feel it in my heart? No, not at all. My relationship with Jesus/God has been such a struggle lately. I don't even understand why. I've gotten to this point where I don't even want to go to church. It's not really that some tragic even happened. I mean, I just had Jude, so shouldn't I be more into having a relationship with Christ? I am not sure what is happening, but I do know I am working through this season of life, and I am starting to see beauty in all things again.

No comments:

Post a Comment