Image Map

Sunday, May 25, 2014

#InASnap

I received this product from Influenster for free to review. All opinions are 100% mine.
 
So as soon as I found out I was getting this box, I got super excited because I saw a few other bloggers blog about this specific product. Also, I really was in need of a new one. It came really fast in the mail, and I opened it immediately! As soon as I saw it, all I could think was, "awhhh how cute!" The case and size are the first two things that I really loved. The fact that it has a case is awesome because you can just throw it in your purse and go. Trust me, I have learned being a mom, sometimes it's necessary to have products like this. The case also has holes for easy drying. I love that! No rusty blades here!
 
Second thing I love is the size. Once I tried it out, I realized I actually preferred this size over normal sized razors. With my little hands, its so easy to maneuver. Also, if you only have time for a quick shower and not a full on relaxing bath, you can pull this out and have an easy shave!
 
Not only is it small, but it has water activated strips so you don't need to fuss with using shaving cream. Which again, is great for moms! The shave you get with this little razor is great! I didn't even have any stubble till a few days later whereas with other razors I get some the next day.
 
Lastly, I love that you can use any Venus razor head for this! They all fit.
Needless to say, I am very impressed with this cute little razor and truly love this product!
I know at my local store the razor is about $10 with a few blades included. Pretty good deal! I will definitely buy more later on!
 
Thank you Influenster for letting me try this cute, little razor!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment