Image Map

Monday, July 21, 2014

Gypsy heart

 
 I am a bit late on this, but these are our photos from the fourth of July. I have to admit, this trip to Cali really made me wish we lived there. I have a huge debate in my head all the time. It starts off thinking how wonderful California is, and how it would be so cool to be able to have adventures every day. Then I realize how tiny of a town it is and how far it is from EVERYTHING.
 
I am a gypsy at heart and man am I getting restless here in Reno. All the 24 hour things that I used to love just aren't doing it for me anymore. Nowadays I'd much rather spend the day doing things outside with my little family. Cruising on a dirt road feels much more like home than walking the cement sidewalks of Reno. Sigh.. I'm just ranting now, but it's keeping me from just selling everything and moving somewhere completely different. Or is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment