Image Map

Friday, September 7, 2012

Update

Man, Firstly I would like to say what an amazing but rough two months it has been. Reece and I moved down to Texas, and pretty much just spent every waking moment together for a week and a half. It was absolutely amazing to get to introduce Reece to all the people in my life that mean the most. Also, to show all the places that have significant meaning to me. I don't think I could even count how many people he met in those first two weeks lol. After that I started my job nannying, and the little girl is absolutely adorable. While I work, Reece has been looking for a second job which has been slightly difficult, but as of today he's got a what looks like promising job offer. I've also picked up a second job at papa johns in the evening. It's not too bad because I work with one of my best friends! Oh! and to add on to things, we have officially started Cardboard Ministries, which has been a super big success! So excited to see what the Lord has in store for us in that area. I guess that I should mention that we changed our wedding date to November 11 and it will be at The Conroe House of Prayer. It will be potluck, so if you want to help just let me know! Other than that, we are struggling, but the good thing is that we know our God is a big God, and if we keep the faith, we will be more than okay!:) SO MUCH AMAZING CHANGE. love all of you

No comments:

Post a Comment