Image Map

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Update 2/21/2013

I just wanted to update everyone on how we are actually doing. Job searching, financially  emotionally,     physically etc.
For those of you who want to know:)


We went out today looking for jobs, and we picked up few applications. Left our names and numbers with a few others. It's been so rough lately. Not knowing where our money will come from, and definitely knowing there will be more bills coming (we know where those are coming from. haha)
Hopefully we will hear back from some of the jobs in the next few weeks.


I decided I was going to start volunteering at the animal rescue, because I am completely intrigued with working with animals. More so rescuing/ training. This will give me the opportunity.

Emotionally, we both have been going through up and downs. If you know us well, you know we go through depression quite often. That plus the lack of having anything to do or direction, is just a bad combination. I've been going through a lot of emotional fits lately. I'm very homesick, and trying to settle into somewhere new (a whole new region!) has been really hard on me. I'm hoping to find a job soon, so I can find friends and fit in again.

AND physically we are both doing alright.. I guess.. haha. Reece is fine, but I have had such a hard time adjusting. I'm pretty much always exhausted, having headaches, and nausea. Blech. Hopefully it will go away soon.

That's about it. I wish more people commented on this, I feel like I am writing to myself haha. Well, if anything prayers would be good, because I know the power of prayer.


I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment