Image Map

Friday, March 29, 2013

Super Star 5:Fun Facts Friday

I got this idea from Megan from And Here's to you Mrs.Robinson. I like this idea because as a new blogger, I really enjoy getting to know new people.

1. I broke my leg/ankle super bad about a year ago. So far, that has been THE only thing I have ever broken. The carrot was drawn by best friend Kari on my cast. She calls me baby carrots cause I have red hair.
 

2.The first time I have ever seen snow was a few months ago(I'm 20 years old almost 21), on our move to California. The picture with me and the snow was in El Paso..(which was a fluke. It never snows in Texas. I would know, I'm from TX.)


3. My husband proposed to me on Navy Pier on my birthday. Literally seconds after this picture was taken.


4. I paint/photography. I don't really paint just one style, and I have pretty much held onto all my paintings I have ever done. It's so hard to let go of my babies! I'm not good at photography, but.. I love to do it.


5. I have 6 tattoos. (For the sake of this post, I wish I had five.. Because then It would match up with the number of facts.. ugh OCD.) I am working on a sleeve, but I am poor.

 



now it's your turn! 
link up your 5 Random Facts posts or share some fun facts of yours in the comments below. 
be sure to then visit at least two other blogs who linked up and comment on their posts. 
have fun with it!
Share your fun, random facts by linking up your blog posts below. Then make sure to go and visit at least two other blogs who linked up and get to know one another better!



No comments:

Post a Comment