Image Map

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Home

" I realized everything you do for me while you were gone, and I greatly missed it." -Husband


Ugh. I really am so happy to be home, but this trip really did wonders for my marriage. Getting a text message from your husband saying that he appreciates you? Talk about being on cloud nine. 



Seeing the sunset from the plane has got to be one of my favorite moments of the trip.



The clouds were so fluffy!

 Selfie at the airport

Overall I had a good time. There really is way too much that happened to blog about. I don't have a lot of photos because I was mostly taking videos. I am pretty much finished editing the video, so that should be up soon too. I am just  excited to be home because I missed my husband, home, and kitty so much! 

Only bad thing about going on a week long trip besides missing your home is laundry! Ugh. haha. I am actually wearing khakis and a t-shirt right now because I have nothing else to wear!
Oh, and gaining weight. Looks like I'll be working EXTRA hard. 



If you haven't checked out my best gal pal and my new business, you should!


No comments:

Post a Comment