Image Map

Friday, April 26, 2013

Love Story; Part 2

Part 1

Boy am I glad he asked for my number!
We pretty much talked all day every day. At this point no one really knew about him. So, my friends were always asking who I was talking to and all that. Soon after though, I believe a month, we made it "facebook" official. Yay March 1, 2012!

Here is our first photo together






















Hey! when you live 1000 miles apart from each other you have to get creative!
As soon as I got my cast off, I made plans to visit him in Chicago (where he lived at the time.)
So, I worked my butt off to make the money for an airplane ticket, which was actually a lot of money for me at the time. I did it though!


















Me waiting at the airport.
Two and a half hours later...

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a sweet story!!! Can't wait to hear what it was like when you all first saw each other.

    ReplyDelete