Image Map

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Monday Music err Tuesday Music.

1.Just a Feeling by Maroon 5
I just love his voice in this. And the part where he sings "No Sunshine.." I just can't get over how good it sounds. This isn't really a new song, but I randomly was like.. I like this. haha


2.That's What's Up by Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros
It's just got this innocence that I love. Plus, Edward Sharpe&The Magnetic Zeros have this folkyness about them that I can't get enough of. I am a sucker for folk music.


3.On My Way by We are the In Crowd
I love all of We are the In Crowds songs, but I am particularly diggin' this song as of lately. I can really feel the emotion, and I have been there before. I guess, that is what makes this song kind of dear to my heart.


 4. Still into You by Paramore
Her voice in this is nothing like her other songs, and I really like how Paramore is evolving, and this video.. I love it.


5. Try Again by Miranda Dodson
This song is about miscarriage, and since I recently went through one, I can't stop listening to this song.. It really has helped me. Her voice has so  much emotion as well. The beginning of this version has her talking about why she wrote it. I teared up hearing her explain it.. Seriously so beautiful.


6. There Will Come a Time by Noah and the Whale
This song really gives me hope, much like all the other Noah and the Whale songs. It reminds me that not everything happens when I want it to, and that's okay.

7.Six Month Drop Out Blues by BJ Stewart (my bestfriend)
I love his voice, and this song means so much to me. "It's about doing something to step out and doing something different, facing the consequences, and finding it isn't that different after all, unless you make it that way." Check him out here, and his band Conquering Cosmos here.



8. No good but not bad by Conquering Cosmos
Not sure if it is just because these guys are my friends and I just miss them, or the fact that they are AMAZINGLY AWESOME (probably both), but I have been listening to their music on soundcloud a lot lately. They need to come out with their album already. When they do, I'll let you in on it!




9. Details, Details by Conquering Cosmos
Probably my most favorite song from them. I just love the woooahhs and claps. It's one of those songs that makes me happy. Seriously... did I tell you them to check them out yet? Oh.. no? okay well check them out here.



10. Summer Camp Girl by BJ Stewart
Okay.. I know I have posted a bunch from these guys, but.. I seriously just.. am digging them lately. I really love the upbeat playfulness to this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment