Image Map

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Pinterest Fail


So, you remember when I posted these cookies a few days ago? Here is the recipe.
3-Ingredient Nutella Cookies
  • 1 c sugar
  • 1 c nutella
  • 1 egg
Mix all ingredients together in a stand mixer. Place 1-inch balls of dough on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 350F for 8 – 10 minutes. The cookies will spread a lot and be very thin. Let cool for a minute or so then remove with a spatula. Cool on wire racks.
Basically, it looked like this when it came out of the oven for me.

Ya.. I have accepted the fact that I am just not allowed to cook with nutella. This recipe was the same as the now, famous in our home, peanut butter cookies. I mean the EXACT same thing, just instead of peanut butter put nutella. The batter was a bit moist, so maybe a little bit of flour would have worked?
Anyway, be my guest, and try these out. Seriously, if you do try it, you should email me a picture of the finished product. (misshaleylou@gmail.com)


1 comment: