Image Map

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Weight Check in. Energy work.

So I finally dared to step on the scale after my Texas vacation. I mean, Whataburger, Honey BeHam, Mexican food, Chick-fil-a would make you scared too. 

I am happy to announce though that either I have already worked off the weight, or I didn't gain a pound during my vacation! That makes me really happy because I was so sure I gained the weight I have already lost back. 

So here is to staying the same!

And to banana peanut butter shakes. Don't forget about the deluxe version of Ramen noodles.

Another thing is, I went to an energy doctor the other day, and learned a lot about myself. Things like my unbalances/disconnections in my brain, my trust level, a yeast overgrowth in my stomach, and reasons to my anxiety. I know it sounds hokey and that its not real, but I can really feel the difference after being balanced. 

Anyway, all that to say, it was suggested I go on a grain free diet. Does anyone have experience with that?

Happy Wednesday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment