Image Map

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Blogging funk

I've been in a real funk lately. Not so much the whole depression anymore, just more like, I don't really know/want to write. I feel like my life isn't really exciting, and that made me realize that I am falling into that whole, "blogging for everyone else" thing. I literally just search for something to write about, and then I come up with some cheesy post that I end up hating. I post it anyway because... well what else am I supposed to post? I know that it's not a bad thing to write for others, but when it becomes the only reason you blog, I think it's time to step back a little.

Our life lately has also been really crazy. Almost too crazy to blog about without sounding robotic. "Like this happened, and this, and that was cool."

Here is a cute little list for my little OCD self.
  • We have pretty much decided to nix the idea of moving to Reno.
  • Because we want a house, and if we want to keep our firstborn and our arm then we should probably not try and rent a house in the good ole' city of Reno.
  • There is a house down the street from where we are now, and I have an appointment to go see it Thursday.
  • I am really excited because it's super cute.
  • We also started looking at our options for a vow renewal.
  • We've actually started planning a little too.
  • I've been making dinner almost every night now.
  • That makes me feel good. More wifely, I guess.
So recap. We aren't moving to Reno. We are looking for houses. We are planning our vow renewal, and I like to cook.

So. when we move there is probably going to be a lot more posts going on. Hold tight my friends.

1 comment:

  1. I love hearing your news. Have you all found a church yet? Will you post photos of the cute house??

    ReplyDelete