Image Map

Monday, May 20, 2013

Forgiveness.

I kinda took a weekend hiatus because I've had a lot on my mind. I mean.. A lot. More on that later. Basically this weekend has been filled with adventuring, fishing, good food, and church all with my famous partner in crime. It's been really good to just be. You know? 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Day 20, Monday: Get real. Share something you're struggling with right now.

Forgiveness. I'm struggling with it big time. It pretty much is a huge cycle. I'll get done forgiving something/someone, and then I turn around and there is this huge drama for your mama thing happening right in my face. Honestly, this forgiveness needs to be given to my best friend. She did something, and I am not sure if I can forgive her at all. My heart is literally aching from it. I just want to forgive her, and turn it all around even though I know what she is doing is wrong. 



It also needs to be given to my family. Mainly my mother and father. My mother and I are getting our relationship back to a very stable place, which I am very thankful for. My father though, is just a different story. 


I need to be able to forgive! hmph. This is why I haven't been writing lately.. I've just been in a deep depression lately, and it comes out in my writing.. I'm sorry. Please forgive me? hah. See what I did there?




No comments:

Post a Comment