Image Map

Friday, May 17, 2013

Selfies.

Day 17, Friday: A favorite photo of yourself and why

Okay, I am not going to lie, I have an unhealthy amount of selfies on my computer. Not because I am vein, but because I really do use photography as a way to express myself. All the photos in this post have a special meaning to me. Bear with me.


  1. This was the first time I walked again without a boot after having my leg in a cast for four months. I look really happy. Looking at this photo makes me happy because I remember the freedom that I felt that night. Plus, I had sent this photo to my now husband, and he had replied with one of the sweetest messages.
  2. I felt really confident that night, and that night was the night I had confirmed all my plans to visit Mr. Awesome in Chicago.
  3. This was a few minutes after our wedding. I was so happy I was crying. You can probably tell I am teary eyed.
  4. This is when I had just finished packing to move to Chicago!
  5. This is when I just started working at the mission. I just moved my new desk into the office. Good times.
  6. This was the photo used as my default on the app my husband and I met on. Pretty significant to me.
So, yes, I know it's six photos, and I am technically cheating, but as I went through my photos I couldn't pick one. As you can see, they all really mean something to me.







No comments:

Post a Comment