Image Map

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

May challenge. Catch up

So, I am a little late on this. Seven days,but I always end up being late all the little things going around on blogland. This came at a good time, because I scheduled a post for Thursday that was saying how I wouldn't have much to write about because I am/will be very busy the next few months with LIFE, in general. Anyway, for the first few days I'll be doubling up the topics, so I can catch up. I'll try and be a good blogger by adding some photos if I can.

Day 1, Wednesday: The story of your life in 250 words or less (or one paragraph... no one will be counting your words... probably)
I am a 20 something year old, (almost 21, but for the sake of this post being timeless for ten years.. these words don't count) who is married to an awesome dude. We met online, and went through the step of dating, engagement, and off to marriage in the matter of 9 months. No, I wasn't pregnant..Anyway, we married in Texas, but fell on hard times, and now live in Nor Cal with his parents. We have a cat named Gemma living with us in our very humble abode..er.. basement room. I love to paint, worship Jesus, and organize.. I love being a wife, and really can't wait to be a mom. I own a business. You can see that here.  So, that's pretty much it!

Day 2, Thursday: Educate us on something you know a lot about or are good at. Take any approach you'd like (serious and educational or funny and sarcastic)


I feel like I am really good at taking care of people. Serving. I was a missionary for about a year and a half. A year of that I was homeless, just reaching out to people who were in the same place as I was. I actually ended up homeless due to trying to help them and getting really sucked into what I was doing. I then began to help run my church's mission building. Now being a wife, I feel like that is really where my calling is at, for now at least. Helping, and serving requires real sacrifice... It takes listening to someone's story, and letting them cry on your shoulder even when they are totally snotting all over you. It requires LOVE.  I learned a lot in that year. I wouldn't say that I am able to teach someone how to do it, because that is the Lord's place, but I really do feel like I am good at it.

rummaging through computer files to see if I can find a random photo of the mission days..
random artsy photo I took at church in a computer screen lol.



So, now you try!

No comments:

Post a Comment