Image Map

Thursday, May 9, 2013

May challenge Ketchup.

Day 3, Friday: Things that make you uncomfortable

  • Not having Internet at all times.
  • When my bank account hits a low of $10. When that happens, I literally start wiggin out.
  • Going to Target and not being able to buy anything.
  • Spiders/Roaches. UGH creepy little weirdos.
  • Being fat. Like forreal.. this situation is physically uncomfortable sometimes. 
  • Comparing myself to others. Happens all the time. 
  • Not having the option to wear my makeup. 
and just a random photo of me with my crutches in a wheel chair with a sombrero on. You're welcome.



Day 4, Saturday: Favorite quote (from a person, from a book, etc) and why you love it

  • Really? I can't quote the whole bible here..
insert cheesy glowing bible photo here that literally sing AWWWWWWW!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment