Image Map

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Movie&Chili's night.

In order to spend more time together as a couple because of Mr.Awesome's job being an hour away, we try to have at least one date night a week.

We went to see The Hangover Part 3, and yes, I know it's probably not the clean movie to go watch, but this one really had more heart, which I really liked. Plus, okay, it was really funny. 


After we finished the movie, it was pretty late, so we ended up going to Chili's which we didn't mind too much because we like their 2 for $20 deal. Oh and did you see that I was a good blogger, and used my real camera? OH YA! Their chicken bacon quesadilla was delicious, but I am trying to get in the habit of setting aside half of the food, and putting in a take home box. Trying to work towards being hot!

Anyway, this is what I wore.


Yes, that is a maxi skirt, and my very first. My search for a great maxi skirt is over. Thank you Rue 21! After that, we enjoyed the night time ride home looking at the sky full of stars. 

I love my husband, and I love being able to spend time with him. 




No comments:

Post a Comment