Image Map

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Day at the Lake.

Yesterday after we went to the doctor, we headed to Lake Tahoe. I can't tell you how excited I was for this because this whole summer I haven't been to the beach! I know Lake Tahoe isn't an ocean, but hey! It's the closest I've got to a beach without having to drive a minimum of four hours.

 
 
I was a little bummed because we forgot our bathing suits. Lame sauce. We still ended up in the water and walking a while along the lake. Have I mentioned that even though I am only 12 weeks, I still get really tired and winded really easily? I pushed through it though because it was such a perfect afternoon, and I didn't want to ruin it. The water is so clear and cold. I loved it!
 
Times like these remind me why exactly my husband is the perfect for me. His sense of adventure always keeps me going, and he always keeps me smiling. You can go ahead and vomit now from my lovey dovey words. I don't mind. (Insert smiley face here)
 
Do you live in Nor Cal? What's your favorite place to visit in the summer?

2 comments:

  1. my favorite place in the world is destin in flordia the water is so clear and pretty and the sand is white it is gorgeous i love the beach!! Congrats on your baby! im so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I am so glad you guys are getting out. I totally look forward to reading more about how God is cultivating your marriage and how Baby Housel is doing. Bumpdates would be totally awesome!!

    ReplyDelete