Image Map

Thursday, August 8, 2013

A birthday.

I had something else written out for today, but today is the 8th and my heart strings are being pulled. This is one of those posts that probably my family, more like my mother, will enjoy. So, here it goes.

 
Today my baby sister turns seven! Seven! I don't know why, but when I realized her age today I nearly started to cry. Seven is like graduation from little baby to kid... She is so smart, funny, and creative, and I've had the amazing job as a big sissy to watch her evolve into this awesome kid. I remember holding her when she was so tiny! She had this awful laugh when she was a baby, and I remember just giggling every time she laughed. We have all these little inside jokes like one where she scrunches up her forehead and says, "IM GONNA TAKE OVER THE WORLDDDD!" It's silly, but we have been doing it way before she could even talk.
 

 
It may be pregnancy hormones, or the fact that I don't think I have ever not been with her on her birthday, but I am so emotional over this. I'd have to probably say she's one of the top three people in my life that I love the most.  She's my beautiful, amazing, loving Brenna Boo, and I love her SO SO much.
 
 
I hope to see you soon Boo. Have an amazing seventh birthday! Know that you are loved so very much, and I am sending hugs and kisses from "Hollywood"
 
 
Sigh, cue tears here.
 






No comments:

Post a Comment