Image Map

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Instalife.

I've had some random things in the last three months happen while I couldn't talk to y'all. Nothing major. Just some details from my insta.

  1. Random rash that broke out ALL over my face. It hurt/itched uncontrollably. I have no idea where it came from, but it lasted a week then just went away.
  2. This cat... she just is too cute to handle. Her face is the most darling thing I've seen to this day.
  3. I cut about 6 inches off my hair. That included the ombre'd part. I actually was happy to see it go. I died all of it dark. I can't tell you how awesome my hair feels now, and having it short in this weather? Definitely worth not having a head full of long locks.
  4. Selfie with the new hair awww ya.
  5. Kitty and her new collar. Ugh.. just SO cute.
  6. I've had a lot of Gatorade... I mean, a lot.
When I look at my blog, my life looks completely boring and quaint. Especially, when I post these kinds of posts. I am still trying to decide if I am okay with boring and quaint. I used to be like a gypsy, and I loved that lifestyle. Now, I am trying to learn the ways of a quiet life. I think I am alright with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment