Image Map

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Currently

Is it shameful to use a selfie in your post because you don't have another photo for your post? Opps..
 
 

Currently:
It's 12:30 A.M, again. Here I am awake.
My thoughts are:
  • I hate that my husband got me into the show Hemlock Grove. We argued about watching it in the beginning because I said it looked dumb. I caved. Now it is kind of interesting, and I just want to finish the season already. It's a weird show. I hate that I like it.
  • I am happy The Hunger games is now on Netflix. Even though it's nothing like the book.
  • I am craving pizza really hard right now, and a hot pocket isn't going to suffice.
  • My cat looks so cute with her new collar. I mean, I keep looking at her with adoration like she's my newborn or something.
  • I've been throwing really big hissy fits lately when I get frustrated. Not cool.
  • I am thankful for a forgiving/understanding husband.
  • He is also awesome because he agreed to McDonald's tonight, and that made me happy because I have had some kind of love affair with those nuggets lately.
  • I really should back off the Pinterest boards because I have got wayyy too many ideas floating in my head now from all the pictures. I feel like I NEED to do all these projects.
  • My house is looking mighty cute now though... one room at a time.
That's it really. I like writing these kind of posts. Mostly because my mind is sporadic, and I like lists.
Hope you are having a bangin' Tuesday. I mean that in the cleanest way possible, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment