Image Map

Monday, November 11, 2013

1 year



I cannot believe it has been one year with this man. One year of marriage. We have been through so much. From the first day we talked he was there for me when my mom was in the hospital (I am surprised he didn't run away scared from that), to us moving around the country a few times, to losing a baby, and now 3 short months away from having one. No matter how many times I have wanted to run because both of us are runners when things get too close, I've always said that he was worth it. That he was worth the trouble, and if in the end I got hurt, at least I loved. I loved very hard. I was so right too! So happy I married him and he is my forever! I cannot wait to spend years upon years with this man that is my rock, my best friend, and lover.


Babes,
You are honestly my absolute world. So thankful that our Heavenly Father brought us together the way He did. I love you so much.

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! May God continue to bless your beautiful union!

    ReplyDelete