Image Map

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Tree cutting/decorating

So I have come to terms with the fact that my blog is very photo heavy. Especially when I just want to record special things we do because who really wants a play by play of everything I did? Anyway, here is a photo dump of when we went to cut our tree and when we decorated! It was the first time I have ever gone into the woods and actually cut down my own tree, so... I was kind of excited, naturally.


Trees trees trees \ A man and his dog \ Reece cutting our tree!

 Our tree \ Mama & Papa's tree


The view \ Selfie, duh
 
I didn't get many photos of us actually decorating the tree because we split it up in two days. Plus there was a lot of climbing on couches and crouching involved to get the ornaments just right.
 
 
Our makeshift family photo because we don't have a tripod
 

Finished Christmas tree\ Me forcing my dog and husband to be cute \ Mr. awesome being well, awesome.
 
I am OBSESSED with it. Did you put your tree up yet?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment