Image Map

Saturday, February 15, 2014

7/52

"A portrait of my son once a week every week in 2014."
 
 
This week was full of long nights, spit up, and crying. It was pretty trying to be a mother actually. Along with all the bad stuff, there was lots of snuggles, smiles, and cute faces to outweigh it all. I feel like Jude has really mastered smiling while the camera is NOT on, unfortunately. This morning I set him down for tummy time, and he rolled from his tummy to his back all on his own. I am not sure if that is normal, but he has been very strong from the day he was born. This momma was a super proud momma. I am absolutely enjoying all his cooing and talking he is doing in the mornings lately as well.  He is 3 weeks old as of today. He is growing too fast. Sadface.
 
This week was full of Snuggles, Happy, and Lots of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment