Image Map

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

One month


My baby Jude,
You are officially one month old now, and I can't even fathom how quickly time has passed. I get so weepy when I think of how just one month ago I heard you coo for the very first time. One month ago, I felt your warm little body against mine. You have already grown into your personality some this month. I love to watch you coo and yawn in the morning times when we snuggle after Papa has left for work. After I breast feed you, sometimes we snuggle and sometimes I let you do tummy time. This month you actually rolled from your tummy to your back. I was so proud of you. You love your swing, and you really like to be carried. I am so thankful for the Chicco carrier we got as a gift. It has come in handy lots of times. Especially after long nights of no sleep. Which happen a lot still...

 
You have become a lot more alert which is exciting to me because it just means you will start talking, smiling, and maybe even giggling soon. Along with that alertness, you have begun to realize that you have hands! You will look up at me or papa and touch our faces. It's like you know who we are.
 
 

 
Music by Nelson at the Helm, miracle in the making
 
 
You are truly the best thing I've ever done in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment