Image Map

Monday, March 24, 2014

Fresh Air



























 
 
3/15 - Jude's first time in Portola. It's exhilarating to be a parent and experience firsts with your child. You and I decided to go up to Lake Davis like old times, and it was like always stunning. You remarked on how low the water was, and it was necessary that you climbed down the rocks to examine. Its funny how one of the things I get most annoyed with is one of the things I love most about you. I love your need to make sure you know all the details. It's really been helpful for us. Other than the water being low, being at Lake Davis was much needed fresh air. Sometimes we get so wrapped up in the hustle and bustle of Reno. (mmm smells like fried food and gasoline here).
When we went to Liam's first birthday party later that day, you were caring for Jude, and it made my heart sing. I love how good you are with him. I also loved seeing our friends that day. J and Logan are so good to us. I am sad that next summer we will be leaving them. Oh well... Time moves on.

I will miss this place.


No comments:

Post a Comment