Image Map

Thursday, March 6, 2014

J'Adore Vox Box

I know this is a little late, but hey! Better late than never right? Having a newborn makes you put down those unimportant things like your laptop or phone. I got my Influenster box, and honestly this is the best one I have ever received!
 
 
What is Influenster?
 
"Influenster is a free-to-join community of trendsetters, social media masterminds, and educated consumers who live to give opinions of products and experiences.
The Influenster site is a hub where members meet to learn about new products from our favorite brands as well as review the products they already use in their day-to-day lives!
Influenster invites its most active members to participate in exclusive VoxBox programs where members receive complimentary products to test and review. In exchange, we ask our members to do what they already love to do: share their opinions with their friends & followers on social media!
But that's not all. We have a lot going on including digital challenges, twitter parties, & contests!"
 
Hershey's Kisses
These were obviously the first thing I grabbed just like almost every other women that received this box probably. I mean, HELLO?!? A whole family size bag of chocolate? Yes please. Anyway, I haven't done much family sharing because I love being able to have just two or three a night to curb my chocolate/sweet craving. Nursing makes you crave sweets! Hershey kisses are the best size for that!

Boots Beauty Botanic Clay Mask
I tried this the same night I got the box. I was really surprised at the consistency of the mask because it was really watery! Once I got the hang of it, I actually liked it. It dries really quickly, and doesn't have too bad of a smell. The mask made my face so smooth! I actually really like this product, and I would probably buy it when I run out of the sample.


Vaseline Men's Body Lotion
I forced Mr. Awesome to try this. He was hesitant because he never uses any type of products. He has some rough dry patches of skin, so he decided it was alright to try it. He actually liked it. It's not greasy, has a good smell, and goes on like a spray sunblock would. He said he probably wouldn't use it all the time or buy it again, but "it's not bad."


Red Rose Caramel Tea
I actually tried this tea with a few Hershey's kisses. It had been a long night after a even longer day with our little mister. I was delightfully surprised with the Caramel taste. It's like a cross between coffee and tea, and I actually really liked it. It's a great tea for those late nights where you want something sweet and don't want to go overboard.

Kiss Lashes
I really don't have any reason to use these because I don't really go out anywhere except the grocery store. I don't feel the need to be that fab at the store. I did take them out at look at them. They seem really soft. Although the glue is such a small tube.. I am not sure how you even put these things on...

John Frieda Frizz Ease
Again, like the lashes. I haven't really been able to use this because I usually just wear my hair up. I do love John Frieda products, so I am sure it is just as amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment