Image Map

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Dear husband,

 
Dear Husband,
 
We have had a lot of ups and downs since Jude was born. Ones that seemed like we may not recover from, but I want you to know that no matter what, you are my one and only. You are my forever. I will always work hard for this marriage work, and I will never ever just give up on us. The way you care for our son literally makes my heart want to pump right out of my chest. I never thought I could love you more than the day we married, but alas, I do. So much more. I love how hard you work for us, even though it makes you want to shut your eyes and start snoring the minute you get home. I realize that most of our problems come from that, so I need to work on having a little more patience. You are my best friend, and no matter what happens, we will make it through.
 
This is a mushy post, but I just want to be able to remember ever little moment because one day we won't be 21 & 22 anymore. We won't be first time parents. We will be parents to 2 or maybe even 4 kids. We will grow old, and our kids will have kids. We will have forgotten this time. So here I am, recording all of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment