Image Map

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Vitality Vox Box

 

I just received my Vitality box, and even though it was a bit late I am still enjoy all the goodies inside! I received all these things complimentary of Influenster to try out. So, lets get on to the reviews!

 
Elizabeth Arden FLAWLESS FUTURE Powered by Ceramide Caplet Serum: Phew... what a name. Honestly when I first saw this product I thought, "how in the heck do I even use this thing??" Also, the $60 price tag that comes with the full size product totally turned me off.

 
Softlips Cube: When I saw this I got super excited. Look how cute is! I am such a sucker for packaging obviously. Once I got past the ridiculously cute little cube, I tried the actual balm out, and holy moly, its totally my new favorite lip balm. They have three different balm flavors (pomegranate blueberry, fresh mint, and vanilla bean). I received vanilla bean, and it smells DELICIOUS. Also, I usually have a problem with lip balms being too greasy, but this lip balm is perfect!

 
First Degree Burn Cream: Well, I currently don't have any burns and neither does any of my family (thankfully), so I did not really get to try this stuff. I am not going to burn myself either haha! I am happy to have this stuff in case of emergencies because the texture isn't greasy or too thick or anything.

 
Pure Leaf Lemon Tea: I am definitely a fan of pretty much any lemon/tea combination. Sometimes though teas can taste too syrupy. This tea though was perfect! Not too sweet, and not too bitter. I have seen this brand before, but never thought to try it. I will definitely be buying this in the future!

Bikini Ready Energy Gummies : I'll be honest... I was actually pretty excited to try these. Mostly because what mom doesn't need or want extra energy and a boost of metabolism? Well, I tried them out, and was EXTREMELY disappointed. They were awful! I did feel a boost of energy, but ugh the taste was so gross! If they tasted any better, I would have bought a bottle because they aren't a bad value. 

No comments:

Post a Comment