Image Map

Thursday, August 28, 2014

When it gets to be too much

(This picture really has nothing to do with the post, but it makes feel peaceful. Always good right?)
 
I have had a hard time writing this post. I am not really sure why because I don't have this huge following on the blog, and almost every blog I read lately are saying the same thing. Alright, enough beating around the bush... I think I am going to not be blogging anymore. I have way too much social media that essentially do the same thing as this blog, and I feel a pressure if I do not blog here for some reason. We started doing Youtube a lot more with our daily vlogs and my mommy channel, and that alone is so much work. I use my Instagram to record daily life in Picture/writing form as well, and a lot of the time I don't have much to say about a picture that is worth a whole blog post. Most of the time photos speak for themselves (especially because I write more to remember things rather than being internet famous). So, I think I am going to move on from blogging. I will finish out Jude's weekly photos, and his monthly, and you might see a review or influenster box from time to time. Other than that, I don't feel the need to do a bunch of "recaps" for the holidays or good times, because I am already doing daily vlogs for that. No need to put so much pressure on myself to take pictures AND video right? Anyway, long story short, go follow me on Instagram or Youtube for more because that's where I will be mostly.Thank you for reading this past year!
 
Instagram (@mrshousel) I am on IG almost everyday and have followed many other bloggers foot steps by doing little bits of our life.
 
Youtube (www.youtube.com/houselhappeningss) I am on here obviously every day:)
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment