Image Map

Saturday, January 24, 2015

12 months

 
What in the world? TWELVE MONTHS. You are a whole year. We are now reaching toddlerhood, and stepping out of baby. I can't tell you how thrilling and sad it all is at the same time. Being a parent is literally THE best thing I have ever done. In this past year, you have taught me patience, given me more love than I ever thought I could hold in my heart, and have filled a hole that we didn't even know was there. I love you so much my boy! This month you;
-Learned how to clap your hands
-Started picking up your drink by yourself when you want to take a drink
-Pulling yourself from tummy position to sitting up on your own
-Scooting backwards in crawling position
-Began the Army crawl phase
-You have more expression in your face (the scrunchy face)
-and you take bites of food instead of just shoving it all in your mouth.
I love you to the moon and back, son.

No comments:

Post a Comment