Image Map

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mother's day 2013

Day 14, Tuesday: Ten things that make you really happy
I only get ten? Man...


  • When my husband does random things like kiss me in public, does something special for me in general.
  • 24 hour things. It can be anything. I just love when things are open for 24 hours.
  • When my cat snuggles up with me.
  • When I step on the scale, and I've lost some weight. Even when it's only .1 
  • Painting something that actually looks good.
  • Veggies.Fruit.Dill pickle chips. this isn't cheating..
  • When the perfect song comes on at the perfect time.
  • Baking
  • Babies
  • When other bloggers email me:)


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mother's Day 2013

My first mother's day ever. Even though our baby is in heaven, we had a wonderful day remembering her. We slept in because my poor husband has had a horrible toothache, and the night before he didn't get much sleep. Finally, we got some good sleep! Then we got ready to go eat with his mommy and grandma at this amazing Italian restaurant that I forgot to picture.. sorry.Yum. Then we went to Lake Davis to watch the sunset. It was so beautiful. After, we finished our day with Netflix. I love my husband, and his understanding in all this. We are getting through this slowly, with the Lord by our side. 

To all you mommies, I hope you had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment