Image Map

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Happy August!

Happy August!


I was feeling a bit antsy and having some insane amount of insomnia, so I redid the blog. I felt it was due for change. If I start to treat this blog anything like I did my myspace, you will see newness every few months. I get kind of bored, and I love HTML.... MERRR geek. I was looking into getting someone to re-do this space for me because I am lazy, but I am not sure I am ready for that.

Anyway, I quite like this look a lot more. It's a little more cleaned up and simple. I am feeling' blue(the color) a lot lately too. Is this my subconscious telling me we have a baby boy growing? Maybe...

I re-did my about me page too. I am really proud of it, so you should check it out.

Andddd... this is one of those 6 AM blogs that I probably shouldn't post, but I'm gunna because I wanna. (Yes, I just said gunna and wanna.)

Hope you're having/about to have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment