Image Map

Friday, October 25, 2013

Happies


Today was one of those days that I wanted to punch someone. Harsh? I'm pulling out the pregnancy card on this one. It was just so stressful because I was getting the major run around with a certain government medical assistance that is complete chaos right now. Medicaid anyone?


Anyway, I decided this would be a good time to think of my happies.

 
  • My family. Plain and simple.
  • The fact that my puppy is getting better after some strange illness that not even the vet could tell us about.
  • Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. They are easy and delicious
  • Gifts for my baby Jude from my daddy.
  • and pretty packaging.
  • Lovely fall leaves.
  • The girls in my group from church. They make me really happy.
  • Hearing from my doctor that my baby is doing wonderful.
  • Talking to my doctor about delivery. My excitement for having Jude is growing intensely!
  • Romantic nights with my husband
  • Puppy/kitty snuggles
  • City lights
 
 
 
And this guy. My rock. I love coming home to him.


No comments:

Post a Comment