Image Map

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Grapefruit



Heyyyy Judeee,
I can't wait to sing that to you

It's been really slow around here for you and I this week. We haven't really done much besides take Iris out countless times because she's sick. Every time we go up and down those three flights of stairs to take her out there, I am always reminded that I am definitely not alone. I can feel you pressing against my lungs now, and it is getting so difficult to breathe. I take it as a good sign though because that means you are growing. Growing into my beautiful little boy. I can't believe we are already at this point because it literally feels like yesterday we were moving into our new apartment and the whole time I had a feeling I was pregnant. You were my little secret. 

You are the size of a grapefruit and your face is fully formed now. How crazy is that? Our Heavenly Father is just so amazing isn't He?


I pray every day for you.


I love you.

-Mommy

Announcement  |  12 weeks  |  13 weeks  |  14 weeks  |  15 weeks | 16 weeks | 17 weeks | 18 weeks | 19 weeks | 20 weeks | 21 weeks | 22 weeks

Facebook status Week 23; Not much to report this week. I have been able to see him kick which was insane to see! Hopefully I get to see him next week on Tuesday at the doctor. Basically I just keep getting bigger and bigger, and it's getting harder to breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment