Image Map

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

24 weeks


It was a pretty busy week for us little mister. I got to go to the doctor, and she said told me that your heart sounded perfect. Not only are your heartbeats sounding perfect, she measured me and said you were growing like you should. I was so happy to hear that because as a first time mommy, I will admit I have been overly paranoid. I also had my glucose test this week. I haven't heard anything back so I'm assuming all is well. Things are starting to roll along around here. Started talking to the doctor about labor&delivery and putting things together for your corner. Pretty much all we need for you now is your crib. I love looking over to your little corner with your mobile I made. I keep envisioning you sleeping over there!

Seems like that's all I do is daydream now. I day dream about how it's going to be with you here in our arms. I absolutely cannot wait to meet you Jude.

I'm looking forward to the baby showers and getting closer to your due date which is in 104 days!


I love you. always.
 -Mommy

Announcement  |  12 weeks  | 13 weeks  |  14 weeks | 15 weeks | 16 weeks | 17 weeks | 18 weeks |
19 weeks | 20 weeks | 21 weeks | 22 weeks | 23 weeks


Facebook status Week 24; It was a pretty busy week. I got to go to the doctor, and she said Jude sounded perfect. She measured me and said he was growing like he should which is good! I also had my glucose test this week, and I haven't heard anything back so I'm assuming all is well. Things are starting to roll along around here. Started talking to the doc about labor&delivery, and we started putting things up on the wall where Jude's corner will be.

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! You are more than halfway there. Jude will be here in no time

    ReplyDelete