Image Map

Monday, August 26, 2013

Our small orange



My baby orange,
I am so proud of you this week. I got really sick with a UTI and had to go to the ER. I was so worried about you. That this would of affected you, but you fought through it all. I am sure you didn't mind mommy getting more fluids than normal. Other than going to the hospital, Papa and I got your heart Doppler in, and we have found your strong heart beat both times we have tried. It's amazing being able to hear you and know you are okay.
Besides the two days of being sick, I was eating like crazy! Especially chocolate. If you are anything like me, you will love chocolate. Speaking of eating like crazy, I am finally starting to gain some weight. Which to me, is good because I lost so much in the beginning with you.  I am just really excited that you are growing!
I have an appointment to see you tomorrow, and grandma is coming! We are both really excited to see you. It's been two whole months since I've seen your face!

I love you soooo much.

-Mommy.

Announcement  |  12 weeks  |   13 weeks  |  14 weeks

Facebook Status Week 15; Craved lots of "Chick fil a", Sunny D, Brownies & Kitkats. We got our Doppler in, and listened to Baby H's heart beat twice already. Only bad part of this week was I got really sick with a UTI & had to go to the ER to get fluids pumped. I am doing much better now. I have an app. for tomorrow to see BabyH! Really excited to see our little orange!

No comments:

Post a Comment