Image Map

Monday, April 29, 2013

Love Story; Part 4

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3


And one month later, I decided to move to Champaign, IL to pursue a relationship with the most wonderful man ever. I worked my butt off to make all the money to get there again haha. I had decided to drive there, and if you have ever driven 1000 miles BY YOURSELF, you will understand my extreme anxiety. In a way though, I felt like it was going to be an adventure. I also knew how much it would be worth it to me in the end. The whole drive to IL, I was speaking to the Lord. Honestly, I think I would have gone insane, if I hadn't had a 15 hour conversation the Lord. Here are a few photos from my trip.



Maybe I shouldn't of been going 80..


















It took me a day and a half between driving and stopping. I left at 10pm from Conroe, Tx, which probably wasn't a good idea because when driving in Texas there are a lot of small towns where their sidewalks roll up at 9pm.. which means when you are running out of gas, you cant stop there! The Lord and I had many conversations that night! I ate a McDonalds that next day, and got super sick. Pulling over multiple times to throw up is not fun! It could of been the nerves as well. I finally got to Champaign, and that day was a glorious one. It was full of hugs, kisses, freaks out because we couldn't believe I was there, and naps. Lots of naps. The next month was one of the best months of my life, but with many more to come. I grew to love the man God had placed in my life. I grew to love him unconditionally. Nothing in my life ever had seemed more real than this, and every part of my relationship with R became worth all the problems I went through to get to him. This relationship.. was not all like the others...
One month later..

No comments:

Post a Comment