Image Map

Thursday, September 12, 2013

17 weeks

I'm really late on this bump date. I looked at my posts and had realized I never did it. Woops. Anyway, I am technically 18 weeks now.


Dear baby onion,

This is the week that I officially can't lay on my back anymore because I can't breathe when I do. You are putting lots of strain on my lower back too! I am very thankful for that though because that means you are growing! I craved lots of bananas, eggs, and cranberry juice (my cravings are getting healthier!) Other than that, it was a slow week. Papa got stung by a wasp on Tuesday, and he had food poisoning on Wednesday! So, I was Mrs. nurse this week mostly. Iris is learning how to go outside and go up and down the stairs, rather fast actually. Which I am also thankful for because she will be potty trained before you get here! You are also moving quite a bit. No crazy punches or anything but lots of little flutters. It's amazing to feel you roll around in there. Papa loves using the heart Doppler now. He gets really excited about your heart beat getting stronger and stronger. I know he is going to be a wonderful papa.

In two weeks we get to see what you are, and we couldn't be any more excited. We are so ready to start getting little baby things for you!

Like always, we love you very much.

-Mommy.



Announcement  |  12 weeks  |  13 weeks |  14 weeks  |  15 weeks  |  16 weeks


Facebook Status Week 17; This is the week that I officially can't lay on my back anymore because I can't breathe when I do. Craved lots of bananas, eggs, and cranberry juice (my cravings are getting healthier!) Other than that, it was a slow week. Reece got stung by a wasp on Tue. and had food poisoning on Wed! So, I was Mrs. nurse this week mostly. Iris is learning how to go outside and go up and down the stairs, rather fast actually. Oh! and more baby flutters. Nothing crazy, but little flutters.

1 comment:

  1. Aww time is flying by. Are you guys finding out gender? If so when?

    ReplyDelete