Image Map

Monday, October 7, 2013

Pomegranates are cute




Little Pomegranate,

So many kicks this week little baby! Even one I felt with my hand on the outside. Every night Papa puts his hand on my tummy to see if you will kick that hard again. No such luck yet. Hopefully next week sometime? We would love that a lot! We went to Babies R Us to register which was a lot of fun. Super stressful, but fun. We got to look at all the little baby things like strollers, cribs, and all that. So exciting because we will be getting some of those things soon, and be able to set it all up!

You can taste some of the stuff that I have been eating, and I seriously feel like you enjoy wings more than anything else. Especially ones from Buffalo wild wings. Lucky for you that one just opened next to our house!

Other than mommy craving wings, and getting ready for you that's about all we have to report.
We love you very much, and I am just so thankful for how much you are growing Jude. You are amazing.

-Mommy

PS. This next weekend we will be getting maternity photos done by Aunt Kayla!

Announcement  |  12 weeks  |  13 weeks  |  14 weeks15 weeks | 16 weeks | 17 weeks | 18 weeks |
19 weeks | 20 weeks

Facebook status Week 21; So many kicks this week! Even one I felt with my hand on the outside. We also went to Babies R Us to register which was a lot of fun! I've been craving wings, especially Buffalo wild wings. That's really all there is to report for this week. He is just getting bigger and bigger!

No comments:

Post a Comment